Pages

Sunday 3 January 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


 
 





Ladies and gentlemen...welcome!
 I will be an ingrate if i don't acknowledge the fact that God has been good to me all through the years and irrespective of what I might have been through in 2015, he is still God. Besides, he has connected me to thousands of poeple who have impacted my life in diverse ways and you are one of them. For this reason, I want to thank you for being a part of my life. For being a family, a mentor, a friend, a sister, a brother and a colleague. To my fans all over the world and on social media platforms, I celebrate you and I hope to meet you all in a given platform. It is my prayer that 2016 shall yield for you all and your journey shall be smooth. When the trying moments that ushers you into a new glory comes, God will be with you and you shall all enjoy all round fulfilment. No matter what you are passing through, be of good cheer because God has won the victory for you. This year, Stay beautiful, stay happy, stay in love, impact someone and live a purpose driven life. Let every week of the new year count and don't hesitate to share your every moments with me as i will too. God bless and keep us all. With love from your Blogger gal... Angela Enwezor- www.de-amazon.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment